Your privacy is important to Montana Capital Partners AG. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Montana Capital Partners AG collects, and the ways in which Montana Capital Partners AG uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Montana Capital Partners AG may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Montana Capital Partners AG.
Using personal information
Montana Capital Partners AG may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Montana Capital Partners AG discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Montana Capital Partners AG may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Montana Capital Partners AG will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Montana Capital Partners AG will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. Montana Capital Partners AG is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Montana Capital Partners AG
- by email to: ue.pc1508470134m@ofn1508470134i1508470134; or
- by post to:
Montana Capital Partners AG
All material on this site is copyrighted by Montana Capital Partners 2011. All rights reserved. Other than as necessary for the purpose of viewing the site in the course of a business it is strictly forbidden to copy any material on this site for commercial use or to republish any or all of the contents of this site on a proxy server, cache or other similar form of storage.
There are legal requirements in various countries and jurisdictions which may restrict the information which Montana Capital Partners can lawfully provide the user. Persons into whose possession the information in this Web site comes should inform themselves about and observe any restrictions imposed in the jurisdiction in which the Web site is accessed.