Fokus auf Secondaries
Fokus auf Secondaries
Montana Capital Partners AG (“mcp”) is looking to hire a new colleague as
Junior Transaction Lawyer
on a 80 – 100% basis.
Montana Capital Partners (mcp) is a Swiss based investment boutique focusing on attractive niches of the private equity secondary market as well as on high quality asset management solutions. mcp is the leading secondary fund on the small and more complex end of the market with a substantial growth path. mcp advises secondary funds with a total volume of more than EUR 2 billion; each of the funds successfully closed at the hard cap.
This new position will report directly to the General Counsel of mcp and your main responsibilities will include:
- Legal support on mcp’s own secondary funds and underlying investments; involving funds formation and ongoing administration in multiple jurisdictions
- Transaction support (signing and closing of investments); including preparing and reviewing transaction agreements, subscription documents and KYC checks
- Lifecycle management of the underlying fund portfolio with regards to any day-to-day legal requests
- Coordinating with mcp’s investment team, external law firms and service providers
- Preparing and updating fund legal documents
- A highly motivated and self-driven personality committed to deliver high quality results with entrepreneurial spirit also when working under time pressure
- Master’s degree in law from a Swiss university or equivalent foreign degree
- 2+ years of practical experience in a law firm or legal department of a multinational company active in asset management, private equity or investment banking
- Proficiency in English and German, any other language is a plus
- Strong willingness to continuously learn and develop further
- Join a very successful and motivated team driven to provide best in class services for their investors
- Develop your skills, experience and career further by working closely together with the General Counsel and the investment team of a fast-growing asset manager
- Competitive compensation scheme and attractive working conditions based on the most innovative concepts known from successful start-up companies
- A friendly and active company culture driven by teamwork and clear common goals
We only consider direct applications for this position.